Solvent Software Solutions ERP solution is a comprehensive Enterprise solution that enables seamlessly integrated multi-modal tasks and activities suited for large organizations. The solution supports the business processes encompassing Buy-Side functionality, Sell-Side functionality, employee management, customer relation management, production management, inventory and accounting management etc and also provides organizations to perform their daily routines with ease.
Following are the key software components that comprise of the Solvent Software Solutions ERP solution:
- Sales/Purchase/Marketing Modules – ERP Solution allows buyers and suppliers of direct and indirect goods, specifications-based raw materials, capital assets, and business services to locate ideal trading partners, negotiate purchases, and strengthen supply chains on the Internet. The product has been developed to provide comprehensive solutions for RFQ (request-for-quote)-driven materials and services. This engine allows buyers to raise RFQs for the products from the buyer organization. The engine captures all product details as well as supplier and preferred vendor details from the relevant modules facilitating the process of creating and publishing the RFQs. The engine allows buyer and supplier to negotiate the RFQ and the responses and also to keep log of all negotiations till closure.
- RFQ based procurement - The e-procurement engine allows buyers to raise RFQs for the products from the buyer organization. The engine captures all product details as well as supplier and preferred vendor details from the relevant modules facilitating the process of creating and publishing the RFQs. The engine allows buyer and supplier to negotiate the RFQ and the responses and also to keep log of all negotiations till closure
- Catalog based procurement - The Catalog Engine allows Meta catalog management, across product categories and suppliers The Catalog Engine allows supplier’s to host catalogs with infinite products up to 150 attributes per product including images, specification, design documents spec sheets etc
- Auction based procurement - The auction extends its functionality to launch and bid auctions by the participants. Solvent Software Solutions Auction engine enables buyers to bid in various ways. It also enables anonymous posting, proxy/auto bidding apart from maintaining a complete auction trail
- Vendor Management – Users of the portal can categorize suppliers/vendors as (Provisional, Selected, Preferred) and Frame Agreements between Buyers and Suppliers
- Bid Management - Solvent Software Solutions solution offers a new means to manage the bid processes using the state-of-art Internet technologies. Bid Manager enables the participation of the key role players in the bidding process, permitting various responsibility centers, such as the evaluation team, consultants and financial intermediaries, to undertake processes online
- e-Logistics – Solvent Software Solutions e-Logistics provides for a three way functionality (Buyer side, Seller side, Carrier side) providing complete transparency of flow of information between various parties and order tracking
- Award Management – This module helps users in creating Purchase Orders (PO) based on the requests from Catalog (Shopping Cart), and RFQ. The PO can be forwarded for approval before sending them to the suppliers. The suppliers have a facility to accept or reject the PO, the suppliers would be able to give their comments on acceptance or rejection of the PO. This module interfaces with the Company Admin, RFQ, Quotation, eLogistics, Catalog Management for exchange of data.
- Portal Admin – Provides a complete authority over the entire application right from registration of a company to access right definitions and creation of user groups and roles
- Company Admin – Enables Organization mapping, capture of user hierarchy, Access rights management with in the company and workflow management
- Content Management – Provides for creation of content groups, auto publishing and e-mail notification
- Document Management – Document repository for project based documents, provision for upload/download of documents, Extensive search based on various parameters: File Name, Type and Size and File, Category, Created by, Name of the parent document, Date of creation/upload
- Commerce Messenger – A desktop messaging tool providing an enriched functionality enabling users to perform various commerce related transactions without having to login to the portal
- Security – Provides for a secure transaction environment using User Authentication, Encryption, Decryption, SSL, Digital Signature etc
- Accounting/Inventory Management Module
Accounting Management Module automates the entire organization accounting process in affordable way. This module has everything to maintain financial records including Stock, Inventory, Voucher entries and Customer-Vendor, Billing details at one place. These Modules provides information on fingertips resulting improved efficiency and productivity of company.
- Employee Management Module
This module provides best and effective solution for organizations management staff to maintain employee staffing, scheduling, training and development, along with complete salary management, leave management at one stop.
- Production Management Module
Production Management Module allow you to manufacture your products profitably. From creating job orders, production monitoring, managing bills of material, and shipping control. This ensures to get the job done right, on time, and on budget.
- Job Orders — Quickly and easily create and track job orders, drive material requirements, and examine costs throughout the production process.
- Order Costing — Accumulate and report costs as they flow through your system and post them to the general ledger.
- Monitoring Production — View job order costs in real time and compare accumulated costs to projected job order costs.
- Creating Routings — Track the path a part follows through production, including the work centers and operations needed to produce the part, create standard or non-standard routings, and monitor costs.
- Shipping and Receiving — Manage all aspects of receiving materials, returning goods, shipping finished goods, and executing subcontract work.
- Notifying Employees — Automatically send messages to customers, suppliers and employees when key events occur.
- Managing Engineering Change — Audit critical documents and create multiple revisions for the item master, standard BOMs, and routings.
- Quality Management — Streamline quality compliance efforts by automating your business paper intensive processes.
- Customer Relationship Management
This module helps to improve all the CRM processes in an organization through the maximization of the value of its customer relationships. The customer relationship management module evolves with strategic decisions that are based on the needs, input and feedback of customers. The customer is the main driver in a CRM module. Everything from technology to pricing, sales techniques and education revolve around the customer. Departments that serve the customer---including marketing, sales and customer service---are integrated to this module.